Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Freezing Weather Keeps Me Hot Hot Hot!

The frigid December temperatures at Soldier Field helped to keep CashCrimson's big Monday night under 40 play a huge success. That keeps the documented Youcapper record RED HOT at 15-4-1 over the last 20 plays.

"I really got aggressive last night. My favorite time to buy your pick is when you're coming off an NFL loss. I looked at your history and you've never lost back to back NFL plays. I really took advantage of the opportunity. Thank you CashCrimson!" - Andrew L.

Thanks for the email Drew. That was something I hadn't noticed. I'm happy to see you've built quite a bankroll too!

We've got an exciting time of year for football ahead of us. With all the college bowl games and NFL playoffs coming up, this is the best time to get on board and start winning.

Check my Youcapper member page often for my next big play.