Sunday, January 18, 2009

Championship Victory!

Congratulations CashCrimson followers on another big victory! Again we were involved in a Ravens game and this time we profited by jumping on the Pittsburgh express.

"It's a whole lot of fun celebrating in a crowded sports bar when you've got a lot of money on the winning side. I started spending my winnings the minute we picked it off for a TD. I was the life of the party! Thanks Cash" - Chris B.

You're welcome Chris. Don't waste it all before you actually collect it.

Some of my devoted followers have been emailing me throughout the week requesting more picks. Thank you for your feedback. At this time of year with football winding up, I don't throw around too many plays. I like to carry the NFL and college football momentum through March Madness and right into the MLB.

Still, I suggest you check my Youcapper member page often for my next big play. Congratulations again guys!

CashCrimson